Breakfast: sautéed broccoli, onion, red pepper, two eggs, sliced avocado, coffee with cream & sugar
Lunch: Asian meatballs, asparagus, apple, water
Snack: banana, water
Dinner: Salmon, spinach salad, roasted veggies, water, hot tea with lemon
Exercise: 2.25 mile run AM, 3.5 mile run PM
On the phone yesterday, I told a friend who struggles with her own weight that I need someone to be around me all of the time so that I don't binge. Bingeing is embarrassing. People binge alone. I rarely even binge around my daughter (though I have with my back facing her). Bingeing is in itself an act of loneliness and desperation. Even overeating isn't a huge problem that I have. It happens occassionally, but I am typically disciplined unless I'm bingeing.
So, last night, I got home from work and had a snack. Then I went to Barre and cleaned up the house because Casey was on his way over. He had eaten at band practice, so I made myself some roasted asparagus and Paleo nuggets. I was feeling a little down yesterday, but I was able to avoid a binge because Casey was present. When he left, I just went to bed. Not having any food in the house (with healthful exceptions) is a big help. I'm at a point where I can't really have any snack foods around. Not even nut butters or nuts.
I even got up and went running in the drizzlerain this morning.
I can do this. I'm three days in. I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment