Breakfast: 2 paleo pancakes with honey and 1/2 banana, coffee with cream and sugar
Lunch: spinach salad with strawberries, almonds, chicken thigh, blue cheese, balsamic, water
Snack: none
Dinner: Mexican beef stew with cauliflower rice, water
Post-dinner eats: some bites of cauli rice, remainder of mexican-spiced sweet potato fries (1/4 cup), 1/2 cup mexican-spiced broccoli, 3 black olives, tea, water
Today was an improvement. Improvement is what I'm seeking. My main plan for the next seven days (only 6 now), is to focus on going one whole week binge-free.
Last night wasn't ideal. One of my triggers is defintely evening-time, and making my dinner makes me want to snack on the food that I'm cooking. I think I need to quit preparing food at night after dinner time. I can prepare meals during the day on the weekend or try to prepare everything at once before dinner so that I am not tempted to sneak bites of food after dinner.
That said, I did not binge. I ate more calories than needed, but I kept it to "clean" foods, and I didn't feel awful or full afterwards.
I also did the dreaded: I weighed myself. 149.8. That means that since February, I have gained about ten pounds through bingeing, which I am hoping to re-lose by the end of school, 7 weeks away. I am considering counting calories again, but I'd rather not. I am going to eat clean for the next two weeks, go BINGE-FREE, and then decide, after looking at my weight and seeing how I feel, whether I need to make a conscious effort to limit calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment