Monday, April 15, 2013

Sugar-high

Breakfast: 2 paleo carrot cake pancakes, banana, maple syrup, coffee w/ cream & sugar
Snack: 2 sandwich cookies from Mr. Cobb :(
Lunch: half steak chile relleno, mexican sweet potato fries, mexican-spiced brocoli
Snack: rice krispy treat from cafeteria
Dinner: salad
BINGE: almond butter (1/2 jar)
Exercise: barre blast

I am feeling out of control and insatiable. I feel almost to the point where I can't even have food in the house at all because I just want to consume all of it. Last night, I couldn't help myself from eating the thick-iced chocolate cupcake that I knew was in the fridge.

Today, I willingly decided to go to the cafeteria and buy a rice krispy treat, even though it was wholly unsatisfying because what I'm really wanting is a binge, not a cupcake or any other sweet treat.

I need to find something else to fill this emptiness. I realized last night that I used to do yoga many night a week, which occupied my evening alone time. 7-9 pm is when I've been getting off-track (today is the exception), so I just need to make sure I keep myself busy during that tumultuous time.

Nothing much else to say on this gray and crappy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment