Breakfast: coffee, sausage & sweet potato hash with one egg
Lunch: asian meatballs & brocoli, water
Snack1: banana & coffee w/sugar and cream, water
Snack2: apple, half banana, water
Dinner: Roasted asparagus, paleo breaded chicken, brown mustard, small glass red wine
Exercise: Barre Blast
When I am good, I am so very good, and when I am bad, I am awful.
There is no middle ground with me.
On Sunday and Monday, I was overcome with the desire to eat. M&Ms, Reeses eggs, peanut butter out of the jar, pudding cups, raisins, graham crackers, and, when all of the prepackaged sweets were gone, self-created concoctions like coconut pudding, made with coconut milk, sugar, cinammon and raisins.
Tuesday and Wednesday, I am back on track.
I feel relatively rested, and the stress of my teacher evaluation is behind me. Last night I went to bed around 8:30 pm and slept for almost 9 hours. I needed the rest. The Casey situation doesn't always allow for this, and I know now that I need to be assertive with him about it.
Casey, I'm glad to be hanging out with you, but the lack of sleep is screwing me up. I have to be in bed by midnight tonight.
Casey, I have to go to bed.
Casey, I'm sorry, but I really need to sleep.
I can nap on the weekends, of course, but I hate napping. It ususally just means I don't get much done around the house and that I can't sleep well that night.
Food thoughts for today:
It is easiest to eat healthily when I am on a schedule and completely plan ahead for it. I always eat great breakfasts and lunches when I'm at work because I am busy and prepared. Starting a weekend schedule would help me immensely, I think. Knowing when to eat and what to eat and trying to be more active would keep me away from the pantry.
No comments:
Post a Comment